Why Solar ?
1. Financially Smart: once you have installed your solar system, the savings you make will continually increase as the price of electricity rises.
2. Sustainable: electricity generated directly from the sun is much more sustainable than burning fossil fuels.
3. Emission Free : the production of solar power is completely silent and odour-free.
4. Renewable: while the sun continues to shine, we will never run out of solar power.
5. Low Maintenances.
The Best Uses of Solar Energy:
1. Power Your Home with Solar Energy.
2. Swimming Pools with Solar Heat.
3. Solar Hot Water Heaters.
4. Warming Your Home with Solar Heat.
5. Ventilation Using Solar Power
6. Outside Lighting with Solar Power.
Benefits of Solar Energy
1. Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable and this means that we will never run out of it. It is about as natural a source of power as it is possible to generate electricity.
2. The creation of solar energy requires little maintenance. Once the solar panels have been installed and are working at maximum efficiency there is only a small amount of maintenance required each year to ensure they are in working order.
3. They are a silent producer of energy. There is absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
4. There are continual advancements in solar panel technology which are increasing the efficiency and lowering the cost of production, thus making it even more cost effective.
5. During operation solar electricity power plants produce zero emission